INDEPENDENT FASHION BLOGGER
LINKS À LA MODE
Today, like every morning, I woke up and the first thing I do is reach out for my phone.
And surprise! What do I see? A notification from Independent Fashion Bloggers. I instantly smiled as I was thinking that I made it to the Links à la Mode. My guess was correct!
Thank you IFB and Tarah-Lynn for the feature, my morning couldn’t have started better.
Check out below to discover the full list of bloggers who got selected.
Links à la Mode, January 12th
- Anna Katina: Discovering Antwerpen With My Fujifilm X-Pro 2
- A Sequin Love Affair: Embroidered Long Sleeve Velvet Dress
- Eboni Curls: The Grayscale Effect
- Elements of Ellis: Ruffle Sleeve Sweater
- Goldwill Digger: Four Style Resolutions for 2017
- Kaila Yu: Sequin Pants
- Les Assorties: Fashion Illustration Insights: Tracy Turnbull
- The Curvy Edit: Starburst, Chromatic
- Turning Point: Your Style Is About You, No One Else!
If you want to know what IFB or Links à la mode is, read my previous post GETTING PUBLISHED ON IFB