Independent Fashion Bloggers – heartifb.com – is website which provides a community, fashion tips and courses to bloggers. And today I am happy that one of Turning Point’s article has been chosen last week to be featured in their famous weekly “Links À La Mode”.
Links À La Mode is a weekly roundup which features the top 20 best articles. This way it helps increase traffic on each and every one of these blogs which gain exposure at the same as they get reposted 20 times.
Without further due, here a list of the 20 blogpost selected by Independent Fashion Bloggers.
Links à la Mode, August 11th
- Arisgold: Slits | Your Hemline was Meant to be Broken
- Attire Club: The Best Parade of Nations Outfits from the Olympic Games
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: July 2016 Empties
- Dressing with Class and Style: Amorino
- Ethel Da Costa: Go Denim with Varion Marwah
- Fancier’s World: 1 Year Blog Anniversary & Giveaway | Up Close and Personal
- Fashion Panache: #IWearHandloom | Powered by Bhushavali Eco Fashion
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: I Try
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Wearing a Kimono
- High Heeled Vogueaholic: White Out | 4 Ways to Style White Jeans for Summer
- Lil Miss JB Style: Risque
- Love.Laugh.Explore.: Black on Black
- Middle of Somewhere: The Monthly Style Edit Link Up | Little Black Dress
- Petite Silver Vixen: Mixing Snakeskin & Lace
- Prime Butterfly: Dîner en Blanc
- Splash of Teal: Small Investments to Achieve Your Best Work-Life Balance
- Style Pith: How To | Styling Your Pointy Toes with Pants
- Turning Point: Style Guide | How to Style Mom Jeans in 3 Ways
- We Are Ready Made: Moderna Museet
- Wear Wag Repeat: DIY Pom Pom Gladiator Sandal & Matching Dog Collar