I have been published for the 3rd time on Independent Fashion Bloggers for their Links à la Mode section, with my article REBRANDING – How I am changing my blog where I reveal a big news and bold decision that I have made.
It is of course a wonderful news for me and I am honored to have made it to the list. Of course I wasn’t alone, so I would like to invite you to discover the blogposts of the other bloggers who are also part of the selection.
Links à la Mode, March 9, 2017
- A Sequin Love Affair:What the Heck is Body Positivity Anyway?
- Chiconomical: Office Chic: Power Dressing for The Modern Indian Woman
- Deluxe Redux: Making Mainbocher: The First American Couturier
- Elements of Ellis: All Black Outfit
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: My Team Instinct Outfit
- La Veine: Jobs in Fashion
- Minnie Muse: As Seen on my Blog
- Turning Point: How I Am Changing My Blog
- Smile Is It: A Capsule Wardrobe
And I would like to thank Independent Fashion Bloggers and as Tarah-Lynn Saint-Elien for choosing me.